We can’t believe it’s been one year since launching Accredited Professional (AP) credentials, earned in Partner Learning Camp (PLC). As we grow, we’ll continue to build AP credentials that are designed for partners to deepen their Salesforce product and industry knowledge.
Big shout out to our partners for their dedication to Salesforce and the #AlwaysBeLearning lifestyle. To celebrate, we’re bringing you an opportunity to showcase your expertise through the Learn and Earn Giveaway.
Now through October 31, you can earn a FREE* Accredited Professional exam voucher.
While supplies last, there are two ways to receive a free voucher through Learn and Earn:
- Complete any AP exam prep curriculum in PLC
- Earn an AP credential by passing the exam
View the full list of AP exams and preparation curricula here.
*See the official rules. Restrictions may apply.
Accredited Professional turns 1
Let’s celebrate AP’s first year by the numbers:
- 1500+ courses
- 174 curricula
- 34 AP credentials
- 21 translated credentials
During AP’s first year, the program has delivered a wide range of curricula and exams to Salesforce partners across the globe. It continues to fill specific skill, product, and industry gaps while it builds and validates partner knowledge. We can’t wait to build on our first year to provide partners with even more in-depth Salesforce skill and product training.
How to receive your AP voucher
If you complete AP prep curriculum or earn an AP between August 1 and October 31, you will receive an email from Partner Learning Camp with a voucher code within 30 days of completion. The voucher code can be used for any AP exam and must be used before January 31, 2023. Voucher codes will be sent to the email associated with your Partner Learning Camp account. You do not need to request a voucher.
Coming in October: online, live-proctored AP exams
Beginning October 4, all AP exam attempts will be live proctored through Examity. What this enhancement means for you:
- Real-time technical support during the exam: The live proctor offers interactive support and can respond to technical questions and issues.
- Exam results and credential timing: After you complete your exam, the proctor will walk you through submitting the exam, review the exam’s results, and explain the post-exam process for receiving a credential.
- New measures for exam security: The proctor will observe your exam authentication, ensure the test area is secure, and monitor for compliance.
Note: There will be downtime on all AP exams from October 2, 11:30 p.m. to October 3, 11:30 pm EST. See the announcement here.
- Learn and earn frequently asked questions
- Your guide to Accredited Professional
- List of AP exams and prep materials
- How to access Partner Learning Camp
- Official terms and conditions