Partner Sales Kickstart is a series of workshops that will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on how core clouds - Commerce, Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud - power the Customer 360. After participating, you’ll have a better understanding of how to align your offerings with the Salesforce vision and strategy, leading to better collaboration and customer outcomes.
During the three half-day sessions, partners can:
- Practice how to pitch a Salesforce Customer 360 point of view
- Learn how to talk about Salesforce’s unique value proposition against competitors
- Identify where Salesforce fits in your accounts, opportunities and engagements
Who should attend?
- Partner sellers seeking a better understanding of the Salesforce product offering including go-to-market strategy
- Account executive, business development and other sales personas
- Attended a minimum of one Sales Messaging 101 webinars
- Attendee must be engaged with a PSM / PAM / CAM
- Attendee Partner organization must have a business plan for FY24
What can you expect?
When attending Partner Sales Kickstart, it is expected that partners are actively engaged and able to attend 100% of the three half-day workshops. If unable to do so, attendees are encouraged to register for an alternative session that best suits their schedule.
How to register
All Partner Sales Kickstart sessions are found exclusively in Partner Learning Camp (PLC), the primary learning destination for Salesforce partners. PLC is free and open to all Salesforce partners. Search “Sales Kickstart” in PLC to find a session in your timezone. If you need additional support, contact your Partner Account Manager to help with the registration process.
For access to PLC, please refer to these resources