Salesforce Days, the premier partner learning event of the year, is here. Register now for free, expert-led sessions to prepare for your next credential.
Between now and July 31, ramp up your Salesforce skills by participating in exclusive learning opportunities created just for you. Choose from hundreds of expert-led demos, informative credential sessions, and hands-on trainings for you to gain expertise and build your future at your company. This event is here to help you develop opportunities to grow your skills, drive success with your customers, and deliver long term value with values. Here’s how to do it.
Check out the session list and add your favorites to the calendar:
- First, complete the registration form to unlock access to all Salesforce Days sessions.
- Then, review session offerings to find the ones that work for you.
- Finally, add them to your calendar to reserve your spot.
It’s that simple, once you have your sessions locked in you can always go back for more. Go to your dashboard to view upcoming sessions or watch ones that you missed on demand. Still need help? View step-by-step instructions below.
Find a learning track best suited for you
With so many sessions and learning tracks to choose from, finding ones that spark your interest will be easy. Whether you’re looking to score your first role in the Salesforce Ecosystem or an expert looking to level up— we’ve got something for you. So sign up and get ready to get your #AlwaysBeLearning on with us. Learn across 4 key tracks:
- Product Readiness: Get the latest product innovations and implementation best practices
- Industry Readiness: Learn about industry innovations and implementation best practices
- Business Excellence: Tap into the power of Salesforce by learning how to position the value of Salesforce solutions, strategies for building and scaling your Salesforce practice, and ways to grow your credentialed consultants.
- Intro to Salesforce: Engage in content that’s right for you - whether you are a student, graduate or switching careers
Learning is better together, tag your team for voucher discounts
Salesforce Days is all about empowering Trailblazers to earn more Salesforce credentials that’s why we’re offering deep discounts to help make it happen.
Now through June 30, all Salesforce partners can receive credential vouchers for 50% off. This limited-time offer includes all credentials (Salesforce Certifications, Accredited Professional, MuleSoft, and Tableau). A few things you should know:
- All exams must be taken by July 31 with the issued vouchers
- 25 vouchers must be purchased at a minimum to receive the discount
- To request vouchers, reach out to your Partner Account Manager (PAM) or Partner Advisor to connect with your local Trailhead Account Executive
- Exclusions apply: Vouchers cannot be used for the Salesforce Associate certification, Slack certifications, or the Certified Technical Architect certification.
- If you have any additional questions, share them in the Salesforce Days Partner Community collaboration group.
How to Register for Salesforce Days
1. Navigate to the event landing page
2. Click either registration option:
- a) Register with Zoom Account (recommended)
- b) Register with Email
2a. Register with Zoom Account
- Sign into account OR use SSOT option if your company uses it.
- Click Sign In
2b. Register with Email
- Enter your company email
- You will receive an email from Zoom with a verification code
- Input code when prompted and click 'Verify Email'
3. Complete registration fields
- You will be asked to include your TBID. If you do not know it:
- Find find your TBID by viewing your trailblazer.me profile and log into your account
- Under your photo, you will see your username, click the icon next to it and copy it over to the registration form
- Note: If you do not have a TBID, please input N/A
4. Complete registration and click Agree and Confirm Registration
How to add sessions to your agenda
1. Click Join Lobby. Note: the Lobby is the starting point for Salesforce Days, where you can review and register for events.
2. Navigate to the Sessions tab on the top of the page.
3. Explore sessions using filters and begin to build your personalized agenda.
4. Add sessions to your Agenda by clicking the Bookmark icon. Bookmarked sessions will be highlighted in yellow. After you bookmark a session you have the option to add the event directly to your calendar. A calendar icon will appear and you can select your calendar type.
5. If you'd like export your entire agenda, navigate to the Agenda tab and export your personalized agenda as an .ICS file.
5a. How to Import to Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendar and in the top right click Settings
- On the left, click Import & Export
- Click the file you downloaded from the Salesforce Days page. The file will be either .ics or .csv
- Click import
5b. How to Import to Outlook
- Open Outlook Calendar and select File and click Open & Export
- Click Import/Export and select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Click Next and select the file you downloaded from the Salesforce Days page and select OK
- Select Open as New.
6. You're done! When you visit the page again, you can access the lobby and events by signing in. On-demand recordings will also be available here.